1. Ten miles time trial championships for:
b. Senior Ladies
c. Senior Men
2. Twenty five miles time trial championships for:
3. A fifty miles time trial championship open to any member
4. A one hundred miles time trial championship open to any member
5. A 12 hours championship open to any member. The winner will be the member covering the greatest distance in any open 12 hour event during the current racing season.
6. A hilly time trial championship open to any member
7. A points competition based upon the club's evening ten miles events and based upon standard performance.
8. A BAR competition for senior men based on the best average of average speeds over one 25, one 50 and one 100 miles events.
9. A BAR competition open to all members based on the aggregate handicap times from one 25, one 50 and one 100 miles events.
10. A BAR competition open to any veteran member based on the aggregate plus or minus standard time over one 10, one 25 and one 50 miles event. V.T.T.A. standards will be used to calculate the plus or minus standards.
11. A BAR competition for Lady Members based upon the best average of average speeds over one 10 and one 25 miles events.
12. A BAR competition for Junior members based upon, the best average of average speeds over one 10 and, one 25 miles events.
13. A road race championship open to any member decided by the highest aggregate score of points gained in approved road races run by the British Cycling Federation, The League of Veteran Racing Cyclists and The League International.
Points will be scored as follows:
1st place 6 points 2nd place 5 points
3rd place 4 points 4th place 3 points
5th place 2 points 6th place 1 point.
Points scoring in LVRC events will be in the riders age category NOT for the overall race position as most LVRC races are multi category events, eg. in a race contested by categories A and B the first six places in each category will score points.
14. A cyclo-cross championship open to all members to be decided by the highest aggregate score of points gained in cyclo-cross events. Points scoring as per championship 13.
15. Where the Club does not promote an event over a championship distance the committee will nominate a suitable open or semi open event on a Midlands (K) course to count for that championship.
16. A tourist trial open to all members with entries accepted on the day of the event.