(For reference only – Abolished at Half Yearly GM 29/03/96)
Place to place records may be established between the following towns
Juniors: Cross Keys, Hagley (30 m.p.h. Restriction sign) –
to Ombersley and return.
Seniors: – Stourbridge (Talbot Garage, Norton road) –
to Ludlow (Nelson Inn) and back
to Worcester 9 Cornmeadow Lane and back
to Kington (town sign) and back
- Seven days notice of all attempts to be given to the Racing Secretary.
- Each rider shall have a vehicle following at a reasonable distance,
- Rider(s) to use any route as preferred.
- Riders must ride entirely alone and unassisted, they must not take any shelter from any other vehicle and shall not be proceeded by any mounted helper within sight.
- Entry fee shall be as per club event
- A certified watch must be used.
- The minimum time elapsed between each rider starting shall be one hour.
- The first rider to beat the standard and any subsequent beating of the set record shall be awarded a silver medal or plaque. A certificate shall be awarded to a rider beating the standard but failing to beat the record.
PLACE TO PLACE RECORDS
Cross Keys – Ombersley – Cross Keys
1967 P. Bayton 57-59
Stourbridge – Worcester – Stourbridge
1973 MLay 1-28-58
Stourbridge – Ludlow – Stourbridge
1973 MLay 2-36-28
Stourbridge – Kington – Stourbridge
1973 M. Lay 4-32-37