Medals are awarded to members beating standards as listed in the standard awards table and who meet the following conditions:
- The standard awards are available to first claim members only.
- The award is only available once, on the occasion that the standard time or distance is first beaten.
- The onus of claiming the award shall be on the member and proof must be provided
- Only performances in open, Semi-open and approved club events shall be eligible, private trials will not be accepted.
- Standard awards will be based an the seasons performance which will end an 31st October of each year.
- There shall be only one award at any standard, veteran riders excepted, and no retrospective claims will be allowed
- Standard times for veteran riders will be those used by the V.T.T. A. and the same conditions as applied by the V.T.T.A. will apply.
STANDARDS AWARDS TABLE
|12 Hours||220 miles||235 miles||255 miles||198 miles||212 miles||230 miles|