Stourbridge CC support general MTB riding (all year round) and cyclo-cross (winter only). We have a thriving and active group that participate in weekly organised rides from Stourbridge, plus days out further afield and racing.
Saturday, “C” Ride – 9.30am, start Bonded Warehouse, Canal Street, Stourbridge.
• Easy social off-road ride.
• Ideal for newcomers with some fitness and less-strong riders, or racers looking for an easy day!
• Different route each week, 95% off-road, minor roads only.
• Café stop.
• Back between 12.00 and 12.30.
• Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult, no under 12s.
Before coming on a ride please read this and understand our code of conduct.
For days out to trail centres and other adventures keep an eye on the forum.
Stourbridge CC have regular participants in cyclo-cross and mountain bike racing. For more information on these disciplines see: